Sunday, August 31, 2008

Mostly CASED...from Julie Ebersole

Cardbase - Memory Box; All stamps (EXCEPT sentiment & pink flower) - A Muse; sentiment stamp - Papertrey Ink; Pink Flower stamp - Savvy; Memento Inks; Copics, Spicas; Marvy punch.

This card is VERY nearly the card we did in one of Julie's classes held at The Paper Garden. The woman is massively talented (and talk about personality - whoa Nelly, can't wait until she comes back to town!!)....I don't think I've seen a card of her's that I didn't like - her cards speak to me....could she be The Card Whisperer???

Anyhow, I really liked the idea of the card so I did just a smidgeon of tweaking and Ta-Dah....here it is. I can see I'm totally loving, Loving, LOVING the kiwi-green color..........I'm even making some of my Halloween cards with it (what??? Too early for Halloween?? Oh you SILLY thing - it's NEVER too early [or late] for Halloweenie!!).

2 comments:

Betty Townsend said...

Welcome Back!!! A great CASE. I love the colors!!

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, Kathy-girl! I LIKEY!!! This is SPLENDIFEROUS! Truly! I love the kiwi-green and the other fab colors you combined in this! This plum tickled me today! Thank you! *hugs* JulieHRR