Monday, December 8, 2008

Sea Nettles


My favorite thing at the Monterey Bay Aquarium.....the jellies....I LOVE the jellies - and before anyone gets all sideways on me......YES......I know there are deadly varieties out there - and I think it would be a horribly painful death and I wouldn't wish that on ANYONE. But not ALL jellies are the deadly variety......and I appreciate the beauty and grace and sheer tranquility in their movement. I could spend the day at this display......really, I could - just ask Creepella.

2 comments:

Betty Townsend said...

Hey, Kathy. Glad to see you back posting. We spent a couple of hours at the Aquarium when we went to Pacific Grove for our anniversary last month. These jellies are beautiful and they look so graceful floating through the water. Sure was good seeing you Saturday night. Hope this means we'll be seeing more of your creations!!

Heidi Robles said...

Your back.................nice, I agree there is something very beautiful about the jellies. Wouldn't you love a stamp room that was inside a dome room filled with jellies. Would you ever leave...NO!