Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Backwards and in High Heels

 
Trying to remember how long I've had this sentiment stamp......I'm thinking at least a dozen years (probably more like 15).  I LOVE it!!  I don't remember who the manufacturer is and everything is packed away in the stamp room closet and now I would have to wade through a whole lot of fabric in order to get to it.  The shoes are from Hero Arts (one of those smallish stamps that came in a themed set in a plastic tub).  The B&T paper is from CTMH and the CB is from Stampin' Up (still trying to make a dent in the stash that I've amassed.....amassed - such a weird word).



To girly it up a bit, I added a small gemstone to each flower for a little sparkle and to carry the sparkle theme a little more, I used some Stardream CS to frame out the stamped panel.  Some sheer organza ribbon adds the final touch!!

Toodles for now!

No comments: