Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Monster Wishes

 
Well here's where it gets a little tricky about being gone so long from blogging......I don't quite remember exactly what cards I've posted AND since I've been so lacking in the posting department I actually have cards that I made LAST year that have yet to be posted.........sooooo please forgive any repeated postings I may do in the near-ish future. 
 
Who doesn't love the Paper Smooches monster?  Seriously, I can't get enough of him.  I would use him in every other card but I think someone might get a bit sick & tired of him.  Heidi - remember when we used to do those card swaps at Carol's shop and EVERY time we'd get a card with that huge bunny holding something??  I just don't want anyone to feel like that towards this cute guy so I limit his exposure.
 
But doesn't this handsome fellow really make an impact???

 
Being sick is NEVER fun (well, I guess Amy would disagree - as long as Sheldon was ready to run some Vick's Vapor rub on her chest...) and I figured if I were sick, getting this purple-dotted guy (in a spiffy nurse's cap) dragging along some TLC might make me feel better for a nano-second or two.  At least I'd appreciate the thought, right? 

 
Besides, I think we could all use with a little more TLC & love in our lives...............

Toodles,
Kathy & Bob

Card Ingredients
Cardbase - Memory Box
Border punch - Martha Steward
Stamps - Paper Smooches and Hero Arts ("sending", "Get Well")
Inks - Memento
Copics and Stickles
Sharpie Metallic Pen
Washi Tape - ??? possibly 3M
Foam Tape

No comments: