Friday, May 30, 2008

About Me

All stamps, card base, pretty little papers - A Muse; Inks - Colorbox, Memento; Markers (including Spicas) - Copic; Punch - EK Success; Mini Brad - CTMH

Whew - there's a lot going on in this card!! This was for a card swap with the A Muse Addicts group and the "theme" was to tell a little bit about yourself. Aside from giving my age, height and weight - what DIDN'T I tell about myself??? So let me 'splain....I'm partial to orange; I'm half Japanese; I LOVE Halloween (my favorite holiday!); I love to read and having a hot cup of tea or coffee while reading is a small piece of heaven; Harry Potter is JK Rowling's gift to mankind; I'm Kathy with a K; love the beach/ocean (AND I was able to slip in a salute to one of my favorite shows, "Deadliest Catch"); Arrrgh...but I've been smitten with Pirates since my first trip to Disneyland (no insult intended to Mr. Depp's Capt. Jack version, of course); a Stamp Shop.......sigh........my favorite is The Paper Garden - and all of this equals a GOOD life indeed.

2 comments:

info@papergardenboutique.typepad.com said...

wow.. you're so nice to always showcast my store...i'm so lucky! i love your card..it displays nice on our gondolas. are you going to ever come out with your harry potter series? can't wait. steph

naomi said...

Caught your blog on The Paper Garden site. I love this card. Very Clever. I think I'm going to do an "About Me" card. And I can use the pretty much the same stamps as you since I'm Japanese and love Halloween too! :o)