Saturday, May 31, 2008

Dragonfly Days

Stamp - Hero Arts; Ink - Kaleidacolor Pad "Fresh Greens"; Cardbase - Memory Box; Stardream cardstock; Dragonfly Washi Paper & Green "speckled" cardstock from The Paper Garden; Dragonfly punch - Marvy; Waterfall Stickles.

I love paper, I mean I REALLY love paper - I have all of my life. As a kid, one of my greatest thrills was to get index cards in color. Last year, we did some major remodeling - when it came to packing up my paper and moving it, my family was horrified. They had NO idea how much paper I actually had (and they STILL don't really know as I stored some of it in various plastic containers and put non-paper related items on top as decoys - just in case they peeked in the containers). Recently, a scrapbook store closed and EVERYTHING was for sale - including their heavy-duty paper racks. I thought I'd get a couple, called my husband to run it by him - he said to get FIVE racks. How silly!! I don't want to look like a store for heaven's sake, I just want a better way to store my paper......so hmmm, I think I'll get four racks. And yet now, I'm looking at the 240 slots for paper and thinking, "YIKES, I should have listened to him and gotten five racks....!!" Hi, my name is Kathy and I'm a Paper Hoarder...

5 comments:

info@papergardenboutique.typepad.com said...

so crisp and green.. like the salad i always have to eat now! i like how you incorporated the dragonfly washi paper. so pretty! i can't wait to see your paper racks.. knowing you, all the colors will be nicely color coded, very neat, and rainbow-like so you can always stare at it and make you happy. i'll come over and stare too, it'll make me happy as well!

naomi said...

You have an awesome hubby if he told you to get 5 racks!!

Betty Townsend said...

Hi Kathy,
These cards are fantastic. Now I know what you meant when you said last Friday that you were doing 1 card a day. Congratulations on taking that step to start your blog. Look forward to seeing all your creations!!

Betty

Heidi Robles said...

Love it.

Unknown said...

sooo, looks like you hven't psted for a while...eh?