Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cool Kitty


Cardbase - Memory Box
Stamps - Cats Pajamas
B&T - Target (dollar bin)
Inks - Memento, Colorbox & CTMH
Copics & Spicas
Textured CS - CTMH
Liquid Glass - CTMH
Marvy Punch
Stickles
I've wanted this stamp for at least a couple of years. The stamp store where I normally shop didn't carry it and actually I was relieved because come on......do I REALLY need another cat stamp. Well The Cat's Pajamas came out with a few new CLEAR sets (looks like they're converting a lot of previous designs into clear stamps)......so now I realize that Fate believes I SHOULD have this stamp!! Hee, hee, hee - can't argue with Fate!!
Some of the little touches (click on the photo, maybe you can see things better): Put Liquid Glass over the glass of lemonade, some Waterfall Stickles in her pool and used Spicas for her cool green eyes and bling on her collar. She is definitely one COOL cat.
Speaking of CATS........we saw "CATS" last week and it as wonderful - I had forgotten how much I enjoyed that show........WOW!!!

No comments: