Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Birthday Sprinkles


Close up of the loopy border punch all blinged out!
Stamps - Cat's Pajamas
Cardbase - Papertrey Ink
Ink - Memento
Copics & Spicas
Stickles
Ribbon - A Muse
Loopy Border Punch - Martha Stewart
Stampin' Up Punch
I'm pretty darned thrilled with the loopy border punch...I don't have the loopy corner punch - YET, but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get it (AND at 40% off with a coupon). I'm set as far as the M.S. halloween punches go.....I've gotten the ones I want (yes, all of them with the 40% off coupons). I've been admiring them on my shelves (and making Creepella admire them too).
This card is for Dee....she likes cats with attitude and Sprinkles is definitely THAT!! I used 3 clear stamps, did a bit of masking and ta-dah.....the card was created. I really like Papertrey Ink cardstock - it's nice and sturdy, doesn't warp or buckle when you layer cardstock on top of it AND your horizontally folded cards will keep standing (a big deal in my book - I hate it when cards start to slide & slink open).

No comments: