Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sean's B-Day Card

Ok, it might LOOK like a card for a kid, but really it was made specifically for a young man very nearly in his 20's.....but geeez, I've known him since forever (literally), so I think I've got some wiggle room in making a goofy card for him once in a while. While the 3 mini-envelopes on the front of the card have fun tickets, the mini-envelope INSIDE the card had the cash (and was most likely the best envelope in Sean's opinion....). I'm pleased that I'm still remembering to use those cool embossing folders and it was nice to use some OLD tools that I have hidden (stamp-edged Fiskars)....man, I think the blue twine has to be about 7 years old!! Cheers to Sean for a great b-day.........he's a wonderful guy! Stamps - Hero Arts, PTI; Inks - Memento; Copics; Spicas; Marvy Mini-Envelope punch; B&T paper and CS scraps - CTMH: Cuttlebug & embossing folder; Fiskar Edgers; Twine

No comments: