Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Thank You Berry Much

While I like it.....it's a tad bit "sweeter" than is my usual taste.....I love tiny little stamps - Heidi has always said I can make a card with a 1-inch stamp (I think she's right!!). I needed to make several thank you cards and I re-discovered the paisley embossing folder in my bucket of embossing folders the day before and what goes perfectly with paisley?? Why yes indeed, strawberries of course - everyone knows that. Had to whip out the new Nestabilities and USE them.....(love those scalloped circles - Heidi got the scalloped squares and I'm seeing them all over blogland - perhaps they'll be next on my purchasing list) - even got to color a little bit too - I was happy! Stamps - PTI; Inks - Memento & Colorbox chalk inks; Copics; Spicas; Nestabilities; Marvy punches (plain circle & scalloped circle); Cuttlebug & embossing folder

No comments: