Thursday, August 11, 2011

Do You Remember....?


For all you CTMH fans out there........do you remember THIS B&T paper??? What's it called?? Do you remember, do you??

I was flipping through some paper packs and this popped up - I must confess.....I had FORGOTTEN all about it!! Actually that was pretty cool because I was completely delighted with it all over again!

Like so many of CTMH's B&T (decorative) papers it's so pretty on its own you really don't need to add much to it to have yourself a lovely finished card or scrapbook layout. The stamping was fast and easy, a handful of Copics added little pops of color and that was pretty much it. I love the look that stamping the sentiment over an image gives - I don't do it often enough.



  • Stamps, B&T paper and CS - CTMH's "More to Adore" (sorry, it's retired)

  • Inks - CTMH (pinks); Memento (Cocoa Brown); Colorbox Chalk Inks

  • Cardbase - Memory Box

  • Gem Brad - Recollections/Michaels

  • Oval Punch - Marvy

  • Sheer Ribbon - maybe CTMH.....I don't remember

No comments: