Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday!


Hope you all are having a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. Here's the little card I sent out to a few peeps....photo is pretty crappy and isn't a cat scratching post the perfect backdrop for a Thanksgiving Day card....(can you tell I'm sitting on the couch?) - but I'm being lazy and I don't want to get up. Found this "telescoping" card over at Splitcoasters a while ago and it was so neat-O looking I had to try it. It's quite fun to make although making several of them is pretty time-consuming even though the stamp images are fairly small for coloring purposes. Hopefully all of the recipients understood how the card worked!

Just got done purchasing a few stamps (love those Black Friday online deals!) - and I have a question: if you get a specific stamp to make a specific card for someone specific...........it's not like you're getting the stamp for YOURSELF, right???

Well after my purchases, that's what I'm telling myself!

All Stamps - A Muse
Marvy oval & scallop oval punches
Martha's leaves border punch
Kraft CS - CTMH
B&T Paper really old SEI pad from Michaels
Memento & Colorbox Chalk Inks
Copics
Mini Metallic brads from Making Memories

No comments: