Friday, January 10, 2014

A Banner Year


On our red wall, we did a smidge of decoration with a b-day banner.......


The "50th" was specifically made for Gail (when we celebrated her half-Century celebration).  I love making banners but whoa are they time-consuming (or is it just me???).  I was able to cross-craft.....stamping AND a bit of crochet (a chain stitch to hang the letters).

This year I plan on making a bright (and generic) b-day banner that we can use repeatedly AND that can be used for both girls and boys......this one is a bit frou-frou I know...  Bright colors against the red wall will be oh-so festive.....now I just need to get hopping!

B&T papers - CTMH
CS - CTMH and Stardream
Stamps - CTMH
Inks - Memento & CTMH
Stickles
Punches & dies - Marvy, Martha Stewart and Paper Smooches
Vine ribbon - PTI
Twine - A Muse
Paper Flowers - Recollections
Mini gemstones & pearls - Hero Arts & A Muse
Mini clothespins - Michaels
Cotton crochet thread

No comments: