Friday, January 3, 2014

Cozy Home


 
I'm beyond smitten......truly I am - I am over the top with these stamps and this window die.  Both are from Taylored Expessions .......sigh.  I started my T.E. collection with the very first offering of the "Cuppie" line.....while I don't purchase on a regular basis I HAVE made it a point to make a large purchase during their Black Friday sale.  I purchased the "View" stamps and the window dies during last year's Black Friday sale and I have to say that I am sooooo pleased with my purchases.  The only thing that I'm NOT wild about - T.E. stamps are cling-mounted red rubber so they stamp a great impression but I really miss the "clear" factor of acrylic stamps.  Also, T.E. stamps do NOT have an index with/on top of their stamps which doesn't seem like a big deal but for me it IS. 

 

Sorry for the slightly wonky angle but you get the idea.....


Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I just love the kitters on the rug - makes such a cozy home!!

Stamps:  Taylored Expressions & PTI
B&T and textured CS:  CTMH
Inks: Memento & Colorbox Chalks
Copics
Stickles
Window Die: Taylored Expressions
Marvy scalloped oval punch

Toodles for now...

No comments: