Sunday, June 1, 2008

Pocket Perfection

Cardstock, B&T paper, inks, stamps, ribbon - CTMH; Stickles; EK Success Punches

I'm still amazed by Pocket Cards........I mean TRULY amazed. I thought I was being just a little too amazed with them until I sent a few out...and low and behold, I found out that Pocket Card Amazement is contagious. They're so easy to make, so darned impressive to receive and I LOVE that there's a POP-UP surprise!! Thank goodness I learned this fascinating card (at The Paper Garden, of course)..........I can't imagine how empty my stamping life would be withOUT these oh-so clever cards!!

3 comments:

info@papergardenboutique.typepad.com said...

so fun! i love the colors you used. it makes me feel like i'm on the beach!

friends said...

Hi Kathy,

Welcome to the world of blogging! Your blog looks great so far! Can't wait to see more. :)

Hugs,
Linda

Betty Townsend said...

Hi Kathy,

Great card!!! Can't wait to see more. I need to start a blog too. It seems so intimidating! See you at the Paper Garden, our home away from home!!

Betty