Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fancy Floral Thanks

Cardbase - Memory Box: All stamps - Hero Arts; Ink - Memento; Copics, Spicas & Stickles; Ribbon - A Muse; Gemstones.....???

I've known some stamping people for a VERY long time.....about a week ago, Heidi and I were lucky enough to be invited to a special stamping treat by someone that we've known for over 15 YEARS - boy does time fly when you're stamping. I wanted to send our stamping friend a special thank you sooooooo - no joke - I spent HOURS on this card (at least 3 episodes of "Deadliest Catch and a couple of "Burn Notice"). So ok, I didn't make just one card......I made TWO!!!

Of course the coloring is what took the longest (but I did get to use my newest Copic acquisition - all of those subtle pastels.....sigh.....). I think you can see the Spica overlay on the flowers? While the card doesn't look as if I spent hours on it - I'm happy with the results.

No comments: