Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Morning Blahs

Cardbase & stamps - Memory Box: B&T paper - ....I don't remember; textured CS Liquid Glass & ribbon - CTMH; Ink - Memento; Copics, Spicas; Heart Brad - Making Memories

Love these Penguins!! I remember using these pink sponge curlers (they always used to leave a dent in my hair!!). The Polka-dots on her robe were done by using the Copic blender and just touching the tip of the bullet point to the already-colored area. Very neat trick and one that I don't remember often enough!

I've got to go and grab a bit of a nap.....tonight several of us going to see the first show of "Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince". I tell you, I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve - I KNOW I need to have a little rest before the show (at 12:01am on the 15th)....BUT I'm just soooo esssciiiiited, I can hardly stand it............aaaarrrrrggggghhhhh.........midnight can't come soon enough!!!!

No comments: