Thursday, July 30, 2009

Look Familiar?

Cardbase - Memory Box: Stamps - Hero Arts; Inks - Memento & CTMH: Metallic CS & Sheer Ribbon - CTMH; Marvy oval punches; Stickles

I confess - I may have posted this card earlier.....MUCH earlier - so much earlier that I've become confused as to whether or not I've posted it before. And of course that makes me realize that I must get some sort of a handle on my blog photos. Ah well, I'll work on that later.

I was too lazy to look for any other flourishes (because I think I have about a billion of them), so I used what was in this clear set from Hero Arts - I liked how it turned out (almost looks like I MEANT to do that). Fast and easy card (waaay easy to make multiples), but with the metallic CS, Stickles and ribbon it's quite appropriate for the happy occasion!!

No comments: