Friday, October 9, 2009

Kayla's Card



Cardbase - Memory Box
Stamps - A Muse & A Stamp In The Hand
Inks - Memento
Copics & Spicas
Martha Stewart Glow In The Dark Glitter
Liquid Glass - CTMH
Metal Stickers - Nailheads

This is Kayla's b-day card.....this is the 2nd "Twilight" themed card for Ms. Kayla....and I think she's a Jacob fan, so since A Muse oh-so conveniently "released" their new wolf stamp - well, need I say more?? It's so much fun to have The Perfect Stamps to make The Perfect Card that's exactly right for the recipient.
The truck is called "Fetching the Tree" (I think).....because there's a pine tree in the bed - but with some really careful snipping (and some great micro-tip scissors) you too can have a truck that would make Bella proud. The glow in the dark glitter is so cool (as I was making the card, I kept taking the bottle of glitter into the closet - just to be amazed). I'm not a big loose-glitter fan but I'm liking Martha's collection (sigh.....every time I try to make a break from her, she sucks me back into her clutches with the next new cool thing......).
The nailheads worked well for the hubcaps. I used Copics on the truck and the wolf, the rest of the "color" was done with those handy-dandy Memento dew drops!!
And finally - this is actually Heidi's b-day, but since she's at The Happiest Place On Earth, I don't feel so bad that I'm not posting HER b-day card......and well, I haven't quite finished (or started) it - yet. We'll be celebrating her b-day next month (need a couple of paychecks to save up for our wild & crazy party!!) - it'll involve eating and shopping of course.
Have a great weekend - take a few moments to stamp!!!

No comments: