Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Party Monster

Cardbase - Papertrey Inks

Stamps - Recollections "My Little Monsters"

B&T paper - 8X8 tablet from Target

Nestabilities Small Pinking Circles

Fiskars mini-pinking edgers & pinking edgers

Inks - Memento

Copics & Spicas

A Muse - Lime Green Gems


Found this set of monster stamps at Michaels.....at 25% off, I think I ended up paying about $4.50 for this clear set of stamps. I was a bit leery as they're made in China, BUT unlike a lot of clear stamps that are made in China, these actually stamp well (not all blotchy). I purchased several sets (both for myself and gifts - Heidi, are you curious????)
The tissue paper flowers are FINALLY finished, after 52 flowers, my hands are officially sand-paper and it feels as if I haven't stamped in ages. Of course the first card to make is a "Grrrrrrr" monster card, right???

No comments: