Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Autumn's Flowers

The card...


Close up of the Twinkling H2O paints.....
Cardbase - Memory Box
B&T paper - Target's Dollar Bin (last year)
Stamps - Stampendous
Inks - Memento & Color Box
Copics & Spicas
Twinkling H2O water color paints
Gems - A Muse
Ribbon - ????
Brad - Making Memories
I actually have another stamp that has this same sentiment - but it's sized more for the inside of a card. I do love the sentiment though - and when I saw this stamp at Michael's (for 25% off!!), I picked it up. Dave from Memory Box had just been in town to teach some classes and I always associate the Twinkling H2O's with his work......and ta-dah, the card was done in my head. I only had to wait for a bit of time to sit down and actually MAKE the cards which I did on the day that Gail came over for a "Fall Celebration" day (aka as one of her Furlough days and one of my days off).....and fun was had by all!!

No comments: