Thursday, November 19, 2009

Vampy Cuppie

Stamps - A Muse & Taylored Expressions
QuicKutz - Fork
Ink - Memento
Copics & Spicas
Marvy Punch
Memory Box Cardbase
Gemstones - Hero Arts & Michael's Dollar bins

Better late than never, at least that's what I'm trying to tell myself!! Here's a card that I did for Halloween (the inside sentiment is from A Muse - "Bite Me!")......and it was Creepella's favorite. Hope you all got some great treats!!

In about an hour Creepella and I are heading to the theater to meet one of my cousins - we're going to see "New Moon" at 12:01am...........and then, we'll see it at 4:15pm with another cousin and her girls and then we'll see it at 9:30pm (all 3 cousins and all 3 second cousins) and Heidi will be joining us for that showing...................it's going to be a FUN time by all!!!