Friday, November 27, 2009

The Scenic Route

The complete card....



A close-up....

Stamps - Stampin' Up, A Muse & CTMH
Cardbase - Memory Box
B&T Paper - Cosmo Cricket
Inks - Memento, Color Box
Copics & Spicas
Ribbon - CTMH
I don't remember how long I've had this set from Stampin' Up but I can tell you that the reason I purchased this set (there are 3 "scenes") was specifically for THIS stamp - I love this scene!! It was a lot of coloring but man was it FUN to do!! I think if you were taking a drive in gentle rolling hills, just kind of humming along and as you glance to the right (because I'm always the passenger), this is what you'd see..............pretty ding-dang cool...........

1 comment:

Heidi Robles said...

Love my Thanksgiving card. Only you could enjoy all the coloring, shading and detail of this stamp. But it was worth it after you were done. Really nice Kathy.