Monday, March 1, 2010

Cheery Bursts


Following another card design from CTMH's "Wishes" book.....LOVED this when it was done in blues - but it was too plain for my taste so I wanted a bit more happening in my card paper-wise since the stamps are so very teeny-tiny. I selected PTI's B&T paper (first time I've used any of this particular pack....my hands were shaking as I tore it from the pack) and cardstock (for the card base). Memento Inks worked so well I knew it was meant to be!! I love the color and the design and the whole card just makes me grin. I made 4 cards in this design and then ended up with just a scrap of the B&T left-over that I could NOT toss into recycle - so I made a "scrap" card with it......come back tomorrow and see how it turned out!!

Stamps & CS - CTMH
B&T, Cardbase & Ribbon - PTI
Inks - Memento & Colorbox Chalk Inks
Punch - Stampin' Up
Brads - Making Memories