Monday, March 15, 2010

Double Pocket

All Nice & Tidy....


Better view of the bookmarks...
Found a tutorial of this double-pocket card on Spitcoasters (absolutely wonderful tutorials to be found on that website). I needed a b-day card that would hold some straight cash (Creepella's favorite) and a gift card.....and I didn't want to just dump them inside the card, you know??? I'll show that card later in the week - it turned out ok, but it's pretty obvious it was my first go at this style of card (and I was a wee bit pinched for time....).
For my St. Patty's cards, I struggled to come up with something for the pockets - FINALLY I thought of bookmarks.....relatively easy to do (especially when you can make the cool "tag" top with a punch), fast & easy stamping on the "LUCK" bookmark and NO stamping on the skinny one (AND I just used scraps - I looooooove that!!). The B&T paper is some really old stuff from CTMH.....and I'm finally down to my last few sheets of the stuff so it's kind of bitter-sweet.....and this too shall pass.
Cardbase - PTI
B&T Paper and round "Good Luck" stamp - CTMH
Alpha Stamps - A Muse
Shamrock background stamp - Stampin' Up
Memento Inks
Copics
EK Success & Marvy Punches
Swiss Dot Ribbon - A Muse
Stardream CS
Various other CS scraps

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally cute, Kathy!