Sunday, August 15, 2010

Flower Trio

This card is deceptively SIMPLE in design but it took me literally HOURS to create. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I'm not able to do any stamping Monday through Thursday (and through August my non-stamping extends to Friday evenings too). Thankfully my family picks up most of the slack on the weekend so that I can get in some concentrated stamping time. Which would be cool if I had any friggin' ideas..........yes folks I've been part of a weird scientific experiment. All these years I've spouted off to new stampers "The more you stamp, the more the ideas you'll get!" Over the last couple of months, I've proven my hypothesis.....yes indeedy, my Theory is a fact!!
The less I stamp the fewer ideas I have popping into my brain. Quite depressing really.........
Hence the hours it took to create this card........geez, hope it sells!!
Stamps and B&T paper - CTMH
Inks - Memento & Colorbox Chalk Inks
EK Success stamp
Stampin' Up small circle punch
Misc: Ribbon, Stardream CS

No comments: