Monday, August 30, 2010

Mutantizing Julie's Card


In July, I took the classes Julie Ebersole taught at The Paper Garden. We did the the base of this card (uhm, the coral, the blue rectangle and shells) for a cute stationery set. For the set, we made 4 identical cards and a few other items that all fit nicely in a stationery box - honestly I had no idea what the class was....I just signed up for ALL of Julie's classes (after stamping for nearly 18 years, only once in a while do I ever learn some NEW nifty cool trick in any class but mostly I think of Julie's classes as dinner & a floor show....entertainment well worth the price!!).
And as I so often do - I digress.......when I got home with all of my loverly cards from class - I promptly started cutting things up from the stationery set (darling as it was, I knew I wouldn't use it or would I give it away.....so basically I had some really expensive "scraps") and then started messing around with the cards as well....and this is the result.
CB - PTI
Stamps & Twinkle Stickers (gemstones) - A Muse
Inks - Memento & Colorbox Chalk
Copics & Spicas

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROTFL! Oh, but the results are phenomenal! I love what you did! *mondo squishy hug*

Betty Townsend said...

Ummm...wondering why I didn't take that class. Darn! Love this card, though. :)

Anonymous said...

Well, I'd say it was worth re-doing the card just to get a *mondo squishy hug* from Julie! Lol!