Friday, August 20, 2010

Rat Dreams


Stupid PIXEL crap..........

I'm soooooooo disappointed that I can't enter the Sublime Stitching Combo Contest thingy. Because of pixels.....PIXELS.......friggin' pixels I tell you...........who gives a rats ass about the flippin' amount of PIXELS????? I don't care - I don't even know what PIXELS are all I know is that apparently I have tooooooo many of them..............so IIIIIII can't enter this stooooopid contest (gosh, do I sound a tad bit bitter????).

So, after SLAVING away on this "project", I had to put it somewhere (besides Creepella's room - it's going to be made into a pillow - and she wants it..........probably just for the skull-factor). So instead of blogging a card today - you've stumbled upon my "Rat Dream" nightmare!! Does anyone get the whole "Rat Dream" reference?? Any "Willow" fans out there???

Heavy sigh...................such is my lot in life..................

Friggin' PIXELS...............

So the contest was to use 3 different pattern sets from Sublime Stitching's line of transfer patterns (I used the rat from "Gothic", the cat from "Cat-A-Rama" and the meat selections from "Meaty Treats"). Chef Bo-B0 Head and Creepella helped out with the design portion (yes, we are a sick leeetle family) and then I found The Purrfect ORANGE skull material to stitch on and and Ta-Dahhhhhhh!!!

No comments: