Thursday, February 7, 2013

Candles Galore...

 
Remember when A Muse had those "Pretty Little Papers"??  Upon reflection - hugely expensive and nothing that we stampers couldn't have done on our own.  However, it IS fun to get the latest and greatest stuff for your ever-growing stash and about 7 years ago, this was one of the hot items at the LSS. 
 
My what 7 years does for one's level of maturity............my stamping expenditures have taken a very sharp decline and you know what - I don't miss getting the latest and greatest because I really do have a boatload of "stash" at my fingertips. 
 
When I go "shopping" in my huge selection of B&T paper, cardstock, inks, embellishments and yessssss, stamps - it's like treasure-hunting.  I love to re-discover stuff that I absolutely loved upon purchase only to promptly to forget about when the next new sparkly thing caught my eye. 
 
So hey, here's a card that uses some older stash stuff.......stamps & CS from CTMH and Hero Arts, ribbon & PLP from A Muse, candle B&T from ????, Memento Inks, Copics and Stickles. 
 

 

More details although the photo is awfully dark.......sorry about that!

I've been busy with some stitchy stuff - but I've still got a few more cards to post in the near future.  Hope your week goes well!

No comments: