Saturday, February 2, 2013

Hanging OUT!


Sorry for being MIA (especially as I prattled on about being a better blogger - sheeesh).....all I can say is that I'm a bit dangerous with technology.  As I haven't been so regular with my blogging.....I kind of got lost with all of the Blogger updates and sooooooo, I've been slightly held hostage for the last couple of weeks with NOT knowing how to upload my friggin' photos.  And yikes - the potty-mouthing that was happening in the stamp room as I TRIED to get things to upload.......I about blew Bob's ears back.........

Ahem.......

Anyhow, here's my latest offering.........a little cutie and I do mean leeeeettle......this card measures just 3x3 (I really love square and circle cards.....I'm really drawn to symetry - none of that skewed modern stuff for me).  Love those darling 3D stickers from Doodlebug (but alas, once you use them then you no longer HAVE them.....sigh).  The B&T paper was something that I've had forever.  Sentiment is from Paper Smooches (their fonts are so fun!).  And hey, a monkey with GOOGLE eyes - how could that NOT be fun???

No comments: