Sunday, June 9, 2013

21 Cheers!


 
 
What do you do when your creepy offspring turns 21?  Well, you make her a semi-creepy card of course, of course!!
 

And because her love for SKULLS is still as strong as ever, you accessorize with "skully-ness".....


And what's a bottle that doesn't shimmmmmmmmer???


Aside from the AWESOME stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, the main action here centers on coloring with Copics.  Honestly I don't remember the exact number but I believe I had 4 colors for the hair and about 6 for the dress.  She colored up pretty quickly (probably because I was having so much FUN) and I was very pleased with the results.  More importantly (but only slightly), Creepella really liked the card - missioned accomplished! 

As with most cards that I make for Creepella, I used the green Star Dream CS as the base and die-cut a couple of hearts (A Muse) from some pink scraps of more Star Dream CS to carry out the shimmer theme.  OH - and I matted the image panel on some text-weight Star Dream charcoal-colored paper I have in my stash.  It's very difficult to see but the ribbon is almost two-toned and has a bit of a sheen to it as well (I believe it's May Art Ribbon).  The adorable skull brad is from CTMH as is the alpha stamps.  The subtle oval ("shadow") is from A Muse.  CTMH and Memento Inks were used as were Spicas, mini gemstones (that I colored various shades of green but again don't show up well in the photo) and Liquid Glass.

No comments: