Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Beach Buddies


I had a WONDERFUL birthday this year and received some outrageously awesome gifties........not a shocker - I received quite a lot of stamp sets (yippee, yipppeee, yippee!!).  I've had my beady eyes on these for over a year now.  They are TINY - only about an inch in diameter but I love them.....Snoopy & Woodstock?  How cool are they??  And better still, Chef Bo-Bo Head is a Snoopy fan too....pretty great when a gift you receive can domino into a gift for someone else, right?

Snoopy and Woodstock are from PSA Essentials, the sentiments is from Paper Smooches (another b-day gifty....thank you Heidi!!).  The cool B&T paper is from CTMH (Surf's Up) and in hindsight I should have flipped it to look more wave-like; punches from Marvy; scallop scissors from Fiskars; Memento Ink and Copics finished things off.

No comments: