Thursday, June 13, 2013

HB 2 U


Ok, it's kind of funny that I have these stamps (they were a gift) because as anyone who knows me knows I very rarely text (I still pay per text sent and received), I have very little clue about texting lingo, I'm not on face book or Twitter or well, anything else.....this blog is about as current as I am with technology/social media and believe me - I stumble around most of the time trying to figure out how to upload a photo for most of these posts!! 

BUT I realize most people are texting and tweeting and face booking so I figure I should give it a go as long as it involves stamping!  So Ta-Dah!!!

Stamps from Stampendous, B&T paper from Target's $1 bin; solid CS - CTMH and Star Dream; Ink - Memento; Cuddlebug embossing folder; Candle die cut - QuicKutz; oval punches - SU; Stickles; CB - Memory Box; Bakers Twine - A Muse; Pinking Scissors - Fiskars.

No comments: