Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Along Came a Spider...


...who sat down beside her and.....

But why would any spider leave this gorgeous glittery web?  Added Stickles to the stamped web (can't recall WHICH web I used.....I.........ahhhh.....have quite a few web stamps to choose from.....).  Anyhow, I stamped the web and then used the handy-dandy MS web border & corner punches and added the star of the show (a QuicKutz die) and I was nearly done.  Actually, in hindsight, I realize I should have added two mini red gemstones for the spider's eyes.......that would have been a nice little detail!



All that was left was to add a strip of MS webby B&T paper, wrap it with that cool orange sheer ribbon (from A Muse) and attach the cute mini-tag (another MS punch) that was stamped with the "eeeek" sentiment (A Muse).  Black cardbase is from Memory Box.

Toodles for now...

No comments: