Friday, October 11, 2013

Buggy for Baby


Ok, it's not like I need a baby card any time soon, but I couldn't stand it...I love this new paper from CTMH - "Babycakes".  And while it looks very baby-themed, it's really versatile in nature.  But more about that with another post. 


I used a card design from the "Frosted" Workshop on the Go (Cardmaking Kit)...and I really like how the card turned out.  The stamp is one of the new individual stamps that CTMH has come out with (initially they introduced initials!!), with the latest catalog there's a whole page of these solo stamps (and such a deal at just $2.95).  Since I didn't really need another entire set of baby stamps this cool little carriage was perfect and I love the clean lines and small details in the design.

Stamped everything with Memento Inks and colored with Copics, everything aside from the polka-dotted sheer ribbon (A Muse) is from CTMH.  I'm using this card as one of my "miscellaneous" items for the craft fair - yipppeeee!!

Toodles for now...

No comments: