Sunday, December 22, 2013

A Good Standard


Politically correct sentiment, no wild or crazy design and even a bit of glitter - your basic go-to type of card.  The embossed CB perks up this otherwise semi-boring design...don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't like it - it's just that it's kinda blah......but you know what?  At least a couple of people liked the design well enough to purchase the cards so I'll just keep smiling!!

Speaking of smiling, the Craft Fair was a success........we had some significant pre-sales and not too shabby post-sales so all in all Heidi and I are bolstered enough to begin the work for the Spring Craft Fair (historically there are fewer crafters and obviously lower sales due to less customers).  

Honestly, it was really great seeing so many people that we haven't seen in such a long time.  We heard several comments from people who have actually MISSED our cards (and us) - that's so gratifying after all of our hard work!!  We know we'll never get rich but if our sales are decent and we can squirrel away some cashola, then we can start planning on a little holiday.  We're so excited!!

So back to the card........Cuttlebug embossing folder, sentiments from Hero Arts and PTI, wreath stamp and B&T paper from CTMH, Memento inks, Stickles (double-application for solid-coverage and intensity of color), Marvy scalloped punch and Nestabilities.

It's  nearly 6:00 and I still need to bag up some of the gifties I'm toting in for my work colleagues - I'll be posting some of those items early next year so come on back in January!!

Toodles for now...

1 comment:

Heidi Robles said...

I personally like it, don't think it's boring at all.