Sunday, December 15, 2013

Tree of Sparkles


 
 
Whew, the craft fair is done and over, so is my final floral presentation and the holiday get-together was fun but tiring (man, am I old or what??  All that laughing wore me out) and I've worked nearly full days yesterday and today (no weekend break for me!)...and it's back to work I go tomorrow!!
 
 
And with all the hustle & bustle I'm counting my lucky stars that I never posted some of these cards last year!!  Looks like a pretty easy card to make right?  B&T paper, border & corner punches by Martha, the row of presents are a border sticker (again from Martha) and the tree is simply stamped on green CS and cut out......but those sequins and beads and that liquid pearl garland.....OH MY!!!
 
 
 
My favorite part?  The sentiment inside says "Hope your Christmas is TREE-mendous!"  - hee, hee, hee!!
 
Toodles for now...

No comments: