Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Shhhh....do you SMELL something?

Do you remember that line from "Ghostbusters"??  It's at the beginning, they're in the library and Dan Aykroyd says that line with so much sincerity and intensity that I bet a lot people didn't even get it the first time......I love the Ghostbusters - they're such goofs!!

on'
This is from Michael's $1.00 bin stamps.....and I love it.....so much fun to color and Stickle-fy.  The Cat's Pajamas have such fun sentiments and oh-so fitting for so many different occasions!!
 
 
So if the card design looks vaguely familiar you can thank Ms. Julie Ebersole (yet again), I don't remember if I saw this on her blog or on another blog or in a magazine or what - but happily I DID see it and even more happily I put it into action. 
 
Embossing folder by Cuddlebug, border punch by Martha, mini-gingham B&T by A Muse, scrap bit o' ribbon, solid CS and Liquid Glass by CTMH, Memento Ink, Copics and comic relief by The Ghostbusters!
 
Toodles for now...

No comments: