Friday, May 9, 2014

Thank Your Mama


Kind of funny, don't you think?  I saw this set online and it just made me laugh and laugh and because it was 30% off, I added it to my cart. 


And along comes Mother's Day and POOF, what a perfect card.  Ok, so what makes it REALLY perfect is the "wood"-looking B&T paper.  I was all set to color the clothespins and then it dawned on me, "stamp them on wood paper".....and CTMH's Timberline was perfect!  Lots of fussy cutting (see those eensy-weensy notches??) but so worth it.  I used some metallic marker on the hinge and that's IT color-wise.  Stamped one sentiment in Memento's Desert Sand repeatedly for the background and then the main sentiment was stamped in Memento's Brown (can't remember the catchy name), threw around some twine and adhered the clothespins with the all-powerful foam tape.

Kind of a goofy card but I'm a goofy gal............and you know, we should all thank our Mamas for clean laundry!!

Stamps - Obsession Impression
Ink - Memento
B&T - CTMH
Twine - stash find

Toodles...

No comments: