Saturday, May 17, 2014

Love from Joey & Roxxi

 
 
There are lots of moms out there.....and there are lots of babies who have fur versus hair.....and who happen to walk on four feet (aka paws) instead of two.  While I might have only one HUMAN child (and sometimes that's questionable.....hee, hee, hee - just kidding Creepella....sorta!!), I've had multiple fur-babies.  I've noticed that most of my friends have fur-babies too.  Coincidence?  I think not!
 
Hence the card...
 
My co-worker is mama to Joey and Roxxi......Roxxi has a black toenail (she's a white boxer).  So obviously it was a perfect time to bust out some of the dies from Paper Smooches (and I have Heidi to thank for this set o' dies....!!).  Loved making this card - just like most of us love making The Perfect Card for someone special, right??  And Joey and Roxxi were just waiting for their mom to meet a card-maker so that all of their canine warm fuzzies could be realized in cardstock, ink and ribbon!
 
Toodles...
 
 
Paw and "love" Dies - Paper Smooches
CB - PTI
CS - CTMH, PTI
Paw Border punch - EK Success
Ribbon - Misc.

No comments: