Thursday, May 8, 2014

Quoting Mom


A new set from CTMH.....isn't it GREAT??  Love the retro look....and the sentiments in this set are so funny (and one is rather snarky!!). 


Heidi and I each made 5 Mother's Day cards this year (although I can't count and ended up making 6 sets) and I had to deliver them at the first of the month, not really sure why it's taken me so long to post any of them!!  Now I tried to do double-duty with some of the cards.  I stamped Mother's Day sentiments on some of the cards and saved some of the cards for Birthday, Thinking of You and Friendship sentiments.....I'm tricksy right??  Always thinking (or at least I like to think I am!!)

Stamps and B&T - CTMH
Inks - Memento & CTMH
Ribbon - A Muse & Misc.
Marvy Oval Scallop Punch
Liquid Pearl
Corner Rounder Punch

Toodles...

No comments: