Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Mr. and Mrs.

 
This one proved to be quite popular.  And WOW - it's so simple!!  I've seen a lot of  wedding cards with the whole "Mr. & Mrs." theme and since I have a few stamps that say "Mr. & Mrs." I thought it was time to get busy!!!
 
 
 
Like I said, easy card........ran the CB through the Cuttlebug (I think you could use any embossing folder that was floral or flourish in design and it would work well).  I stamped the "Mr. & Mrs." and then added Stickles (no heat embossing for me.....actually, I didn't even think about it!!), swiped the edges with some chalk ink to "frame" the stamped panel and then matted it onto some Stardream CS and popped it out with some foam tape.


Then I topped it all off with some white organza ribbon across the top with some bits of pearls and white shimmer ribbon.  It's very monochromatic and I think that tones down what could have been a slightly busy design.......

A pretty traditional design, fast and easy and like I said, very popular at the craft fair.  All winners in my book!

Toodles for now!

Supplies:
Stamp - PTI
Embossing Folder - Cuddlebug
Inks - Memento & CTMH pigments
Stickles
Ribbons (various & miscellaneous)
Stardream CB (I think it was Platinum)
CB - Neenah Solar White Cover

No comments: