Wednesday, January 27, 2010

mmmmmm.....donuts!!


Cardbase - Memory Box
Stamps - Hero Arts & CTMH (the border)
Vellum and Liquid Glass - CTMH
Inks - Memento
Copics & Spicas
Twine - Chef Bo-Bo Head's stash
Fiskars Mini-pinking scissors

Are you SEEING it?? Creepella did - she said, "Yes, a donut on one of the paper things.....YES, a donut on one of those paper things on TOP of the donut box.....but Mom, what's with the green line thing and I don't get the string??"....sigh.....I'm raising a Dork.

It's more of a feel obviously - Heidi TOTALLY got it, could it be because she's a stamper and appreciates the "artistic vibe" that's going on??? If only I could find a donut-scented spritz!!

I learned a valuable lesson with this Hero Arts donut stamp set - if you pick up the set, walk around with it, absolutely struggle to put it back, have non-buyer's remorse BEFORE you even leave the store, then buy the set already. If you don't, it means you'll be making ANOTHER trip back to the store and this time it'll cost you SO MUCH more than the original price!! Ah well, I have the set in my clutches now - so all is right with the world...

No comments: