Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Swoopiness

Stamps - CTMH
Inks - Memento, CTMH & Colorbox Chalk Inks
Punches - Stampin' Up
Gemstones - Hero Arts

There are a couple of sets lurking in this card, they all work so well together and it's a good idea to get them all because you never know which stamp you'll need to use.....well, that's what I'm telling myself. I've used "Springy" colors, I think people are getting tired of the rain (that wouldn't be me, but I hear a lot of grumbling going at work), so it's pretty cheerful. You always need an "everyday" card, right?

Just watching Nightline and I simply don't know what to do any more.....I've been mostly off beef for over a year now - due to a news cast (probably on Nightline...) that I saw repeatedly (abuse towards animals at diary farms especially...). I've never lived/worked on a farm and I know that animals are animals - they're not people. Lots of us have lost jobs, money is frightfully tight and we have families to care and provide for. Maybe I live in La-La Land, but can't we treat animals (yes, even the ones raised to be consumed) decently?? As I said, I'm really not sure what I'll be doing and I realize that I'm only one person - but I've got personal ethics and convictions and I do have to answer to my scary self. And not only do I TELL Creepella what she should do, but I think I should show her by doing it as well...............egads life is stupidly complicated at times.

No comments: