Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mom's Day Card #5


Ok, I admit it - this card looks as if a flower fairy had a bit of indigestion and womited up her lunch.

But I try and keep in mind that not everyone has my simpler-is-better design taste and that maybe, just MAYBE someone will love, Love, LOVE this card (and buy it).......the design definitely didn't transfer from my head to my hand what I intended but after using the border floral punch on the precious Kioshi paper, I was committed and I'm no quitter (unless I'm tired or it's too hard or I might sweat......).

Staying positive - I really do like the Kioshi paper from BasicGrey so I guess that makes up for most everything else. That and if you mostly squint, it doesn't look quite as busy (or like flower fairy womit...)!!

Stamp & ribbon - A Muse
Flower Punches - Marvy, EK Success & Martha Stewart Border
Butterfly Punch - Martha Steward
Oval Punch - EK Success
Inks - Memento & Colorbox Chalk Inks
B&T paper - BasicGrey's "Kioshi"
Cardbase - Memory Box

No comments: