Monday, May 10, 2010

A Tisket A Tasket


Oh that was fun to type - the next time I get a pair of sibling kitters, I'm naming them Tisket and Tasket......man, I hope I remember that when the time comes!!

This was my attempt at being Springy.....I think it worked. Aren't those little gifties in the picnic basket cute?? And Clever??? Remember the Stampin' Up pick-up truck's accessories? Well, this gifties stamp is from that set. A little masking and wow, that's a whole lot of gifties just ready to pop from the basket!!

For this card, I used loads of stuff but it all ties in together pretty well. I stamped the basket itself onto some B&T paper and then used a couple of Copics to add some shadows, using the Martha Stewart grass border punch on some BasicGrey B&T paper makes the grass pretty lively. The B&T from Chloe's closet has a few sheets that can be cut as strips or borders - how convenient, don't you think?? Those handy dandy Marvy punches are a mainstay for me and so ding-dang handy, they're worth their bulkiness!!

Stamps - Papertrey Ink; Hero Arts; Stampin' Up
B&T paper - Chloe's Closet; BasicGrey; CTMH
Textured CS - CTMH
CB - Classic Crest Neenah Classic Cream
Punches - Martha Stewart border punch; Marvy circle & scalloped square; EK Success corner rounder

No comments: