Friday, March 11, 2011

Butterfly Friendly



And a close-up of the "Butterfly"...



Oh I've been busy!! Sort of busy stamping but mostly celebrating...............and dragging my family along. I did some shopping, took a way-cool class and then admired all of my goodies.

Finally got to USE some of my goodies over the weekend but then I kind of forgot to take any photos and do any blog-posting........yikes!!

So here's my first card using Paper Smooches' "Friendly Flowers" - yes, that's a flower (it looks like it could be a Black-Eyed Susan sort of flower) stamped twice (I tell you, those clear stamps are so quick and easy to nifty stuff like this) and now it's a butterfly (just like magic). Sure, not a realistic-looking butterfy perhaps but a happy & fun one (my favorite kind!) AND it's a bit sparkly thanks to those handy-dandy Spicas.

A quick and easy card, the card sketch itself is also from Paper Smooches too......lots of fun stuff there - you should check it out!

  • Stamps - Paper Smooches
  • Cloud panel & sheer polka-dotted ribbon - A Muse
  • Cardbase - Memory Box
  • Ink - Memento
  • Copics & Spicas

No comments: