Saturday, March 12, 2011

TWOmaters


Ok - that was badddddddd - really, really bad.........probably can't even count it as a pun (but I'm gonna). What can I say? Simply can't help myself. I think it'll get a giggle out of of the friend I'll be sending it to.....wellllll, maybe a giggle and a groan...............

Yep, another Paper Smooches card using the "Vegtastic" set. Obviously - it's too cute! It's kind of a busy card but I think every element adds a little something to make a complete picture.

Paper-pieced the maters with CTMH and Cosmo Cricket (I think it's called Garden Variety - Creepella thought I was extra clever with that pick). Used Martha Stewart's picket fence and grass border punches (love them!). The sun is another punched piece of Cosmo Cricket with A Muse polka-dotted sheer ribbon. The very subtle polka-dotted background stamped on the Kraft CS itself is from PTI.

Whew - are you as tired as I am?

Here's the goodie scoop:
  • Stamps - Paper Smooches
  • Cardbase & Polk-dotted background stamp - PTI
  • Ink - Memento
  • B&T papers - CTMH & Cosmo Cricket
  • Ribbon - A Muse
  • Punches - Martha Stewart & Marvy (blue circle punch)

No comments: