Monday, March 14, 2011

Total Julie Rip-Off

Hmmm, I don't even remember when I saw Julie's card and it's probably not a TOTAL rip-off, but it's pretty darned close!!

I've always loved A Must Stamps (even before I knew they were A Muse stamps) - now I hear they're going to sell their products through Home-Based Parties (i.e. CTMH & Stampin' Up). I'm not quite sure how I feel about that - it will be weird NOT to see them on the shelves of my LSS or to browse online. I'm not one to have "parties" (not even stamp parties) and quite frankly, most of my stamping buddies are in the same financial situation as me so there's not a whole lot of money to be spent in one fell swoop at a stamp party (even an A Muse stamp party!).

I'm lucky I've been able to amass quite a collection of A Muse stamps and products over the last 5 years and I hope they'll tide me over for a good long while.

Supplies:

  • Stamps - all A Muse except the sun (Hero Arts)
  • Ink - Memento
  • Copics
  • Scrap Kraft CS for "beach"

No comments: