Saturday, September 28, 2013

Class Work

 
Well if you need a corsage or boutonniere I think I could help you with that.  This is what we worked on in class about a week ago.  It was pretty fun.....although I would MUCH rather have a choice in the flower selection (we have no choice.....but since we have no extra material costs, beggars can't be choosers - right?).  And of course the whole point of these exercises is to learn the mechanics of floral design.
 
Creepella and I will be attending an upcoming floral show - I'm looking forward to it, I think it will be a lot of fun.
 
While looking at the accessory items that are used in various floral designs, my true love always wins out.................I convert a LOT of the items into card-making ideas. 
 
Got a lot going on in my crafty world right now and I'm on a definite schedule for several items.  Once time loosens up a bit I'll be experimenting with some of floral accessory items that I've been gathering...................REALLY looking forward to the fun!
 
 
Toodles for now...

1 comment:

Heidi Robles said...

You know Kathy I kind of wish I was taking this class with you. I think I would have really loved it and you are created some impressive stuff.